Cordova for windows 7 desktop Apps and Plugins

KuRi

Feb 25, 2015, 3:38:51 PM2/25/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am new to Cordova and I am evaluating it for my new app. I need to support Windows 7 desktop app and I was wondering if cordova with the new browser platform support will fit my needs. And moreover, can I develop plugins for this platform to access bluetooth for example?

Thanks!
Regards.

KuRi

Mar 5, 2015, 3:17:13 AM3/5/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I have been researching for a while and I can't find a solution for this case. When using the browser platform deploy I can't develop my own C++ plugins, only javascript plugins are supported. Any idea?

Alain Ekambi

Mar 5, 2015, 3:21:10 AM3/5/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Have a look at nw.js

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

KuRi

Mar 5, 2015, 7:23:50 AM3/5/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information, I already knew nw.js. I am looking for a way to develop html5/js apps to desktop that uses bluetooth as well as my html5/js apps for ios and android.
Do nw.js support all those platforms?

Regards.