PGB CompileSwift errors

Rodney Workman

Nov 24, 2015, 12:03:02 PM11/24/15
to phonegap
I would like to use the plugin cordova-plugin-phonertc in a PhoneGap project on IOS and Android.  In the GIT below I created a brand new PhoneGap project and referenced the plugin in the config.xml files as <gap:plugin name="cordova-plugin-phonertc" source="npm" spec="~2.0" />.  When I build in PGB I get errors from CompileSwift.  Attached is the PhoneGap IOS log result.

Can anyone get this project to build in PGB?

Is there any documentation as to how PGB, CompileSwift includes the necessary header files form the plugin?

Is there an alternative I should be considering instead of PGB?

Thanks,

Rodney Workman
PhoneGap IOS Build Log.txt

Jesse Monroy

Nov 26, 2015, 3:53:33 AM11/26/15
to phonegap
Cross-posted to:
http://community.phonegap.com/nitobi/topics/phonegap-ios-build-failed

To Rodney,
Since you are working on Phonegap Build, the other forum is better.
This (google) forum is mostly for Phonegap CLI

Best of Luck
Jesse