A cordova folder does not appear when I create a new project (i.e., helloworld) on PhoneGap.

Supachan Traitruengsakul

Aug 15, 2016, 12:57:16 PM8/15/16
to phonegap
Hi all,

I am a beginner to create hybrid app on smartphone and follow up every step by step from a book "Mobile App Development with HTML5".
Once creating a new project, after putting a command: phonegap create HelloWorld, I don't see .cordova in the folder HelloWorld. How can I figure it out?

Please let me know your solution.

Thank you.

Supachan

Kerri Shotts

Aug 15, 2016, 1:03:32 PM8/15/16
to phonegap
When encountering a problem with a book, I would suggest contacting the publisher and/or the book's author for assistance.

However, in this case, the CLI no longer creates a .cordova folder by default. It's not usually needed, and so I would advise you to continue on and ignore the missing folder.