Custom Phonegap Plugins

Sarah

Feb 26, 2015, 4:57:44 PM2/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have an android plugin I've created and I am able to test it on an android emulator.

However, I can seem to install the app on my phone.

I've used phonegap build in the past and I've tried to upload my project to phonegap build so I can scan the code and install it but it doesn't work.

How can I install the app on my phone. I really need help please.

Thanks,
Sarah

Kerri Shotts

Feb 26, 2015, 5:52:27 PM2/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
"doesn't work" doesn't help us much, unfortunately. Error messages, etc. would be nice.

If you can test it on an android emulator, you should be able to connect your device to your computer and run it using "cordova run android". To make sure your device is connected, use "adb devices" to see if the computer has recognized your device.

As to PG Build -- I'd go over to their forums: http://community.phonegap.com/nitobi
Message has been deleted

Sarah

Mar 25, 2015, 1:31:54 PM3/25/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that's the problem. My device isn't listed under "adb devices"... no device is listed.

But when I run "cordova run android" the emulator is started.

I opened up the Device Manager on my computer and "SAMSUNG_Android" has that yellow warning icon, so does CDC Serial (if this helps)

I have no idea why the device driver for Samsung isn't installing but I've tried so many things and nothing seems to work.

Any advice please?

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah

Mar 25, 2015, 1:57:58 PM3/25/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
After what feels like 1 million years, I've finally figured out a working solution.

For anyone who experiences anything like I did, I found the solution here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDA8PpPSFuk

Good luck :-)