problem run project cordova in my device android

bedis mariam

Aug 21, 2015, 11:00:25 AM8/21/15
to phonegap
Good morning,

I have a problem when i run a project cordova.

In my console i have this problem:

C:\Apps\hellomss>cordova run android
Running command: cmd "/s /c "C:\Apps\h
"
ANDROID_HOME=C:\Apps\Android\sdk
JAVA_HOME="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.
WARNING : No target specified, deployi
Running: C:\Apps\hellomss\platforms\an
lomss\platforms\android\build.gradle -

ERROR: JAVA_HOME is set to an invalid
60;

Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in y
location of your Java installation.

please help meeee :(

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 21, 2015, 11:02:37 AM8/21/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
What is the exact setting for the JAVA_HOME environment variable? Looks like it got cut off.

Here, I am running the latest (or close to the latest) JVM and my JAVA_HOME is

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0

but the location will be different on your computer if you aren't using the same JVM version.

bedis mariam wrote:

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Lobos Studios - Website and Mobile App Design & Development; IT Support; Computer Maintenance
Toll Free  877.919.4WEB - Apple Valley 760.684.8859 - Los Angeles 310.945.2410 - Cleveland 216.242.4010
www.LobosStudios.com * www.facebook.com/LobosStudios * @LobosStudios

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 21, 2015, 11:03:18 AM8/21/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Also, what is the output from the command

java -version

bedis mariam

Aug 21, 2015, 11:11:14 AM8/21/15
to phonegap
version is 1.8.0_60

and HOME_PATH: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60;"

:)

bedis mariam

Aug 21, 2015, 11:12:53 AM8/21/15
to phonegap
and HOME_PATH: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60;"

and when i wrote my command: java -version  ---->> 1.8.0_60

:(

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 21, 2015, 11:13:40 AM8/21/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you did a copy-and-paste from the command prompt window and didn't get the entire contents of the window. But, maybe try

c:\program files\java\jdk1.8.0

instead?

bedis mariam

Aug 21, 2015, 11:18:19 AM8/21/15
to phonegap
c:\program files\java\jdk1.8.0_60 i find this in my program file

my path is correct
but it not work :(

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 21, 2015, 11:22:15 AM8/21/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Try enclosing the entire path in quotes. Windows is kinda stupid that way. :)

bedis mariam

Aug 21, 2015, 11:27:24 AM8/21/15
to phonegap
JAVA_HOME it's same at this : "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60;"

:(

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 21, 2015, 11:49:49 AM8/21/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't work even with the quotes, huh? Let me see if I can come up with another potential answer for you...

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 21, 2015, 11:57:10 AM8/21/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Could you do me a favor first, though... Only seeing half of everything makes it difficult to help you. Could you  try running the proect again, and this time, copy and paste the entire contents of the Command Prompt window? Thanks

bedis mariam

Aug 24, 2015, 4:52:36 AM8/24/15
to phonegap
please help me :(

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 24, 2015, 11:11:27 AM8/24/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
You gave us a half a screendump. I tried to help with what little you gave me.

bedis mariam wrote:

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

bedis mariam

Aug 24, 2015, 11:48:41 AM8/24/15
to phonegap
This my problem in invit command:

ERROR running one or more of the platforms: Error: ENOENT, no such fi
tory 'C:\Apps\workspace\WallaFixCordova\plugins\org.apache.cordova.in
plugin.xml'
You may not have the required environment or OS to run this project

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 24, 2015, 11:50:38 AM8/24/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Please copy and paste THE ENTIRE SCREENDUMP.

That is only half o it.

"no such fi tory"?

I'm not going to reply further until you give me the information I asked for last week.

bedis mariam wrote:

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

bedis mariam

Aug 24, 2015, 11:53:16 AM8/24/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
ERROR running one or more of the platforms: Error: ENOENT, no such fi
tory 'C:\Apps\workspace\WallaFixCordova\plugins\org.apache.cordova.in
plugin.xml'
You may not have the required environment or OS to run this project

in this moment i have this problem

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Cordialement
bedis Mariam
dev mobile

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 24, 2015, 11:55:15 AM8/24/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
You can't generate the error again and copy and paste the *entire* contents of your command prompt window?

If so, I can't help you.

Ayushman Shrestha

Aug 30, 2015, 3:43:32 PM8/30/15
to phonegap
I am having same issue:

C:\Users\Ayushman\Documents\Android\myApp>echo %JAVA_HOME%
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60

C:\Users\Ayushman\Documents\Android\myApp>ionic build android
Running command: "C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe" C:\Users\Ayushman\Documents\Android\myApp\hooks\after_prepare\010_add_platform_class.js C:\Users\Ayushman\Documents\Android\myApp
add to body class: platform-android
Running command: cmd "/s /c "C:\Users\Ayushman\Documents\Android\myApp\platforms\android\cordova\build.bat""
[Error: Failed to run "java -version", make sure that you have a JDK installed.
Your JAVA_HOME is invalid: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60
]
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 2
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\src\cordova\superspawn.js:139:23)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:110:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:1015:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:1087:5)

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

Aug 31, 2015, 12:06:44 AM8/31/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I have a jdk1.8.0 and a jre1.8.0_40. I think I asked this of the other person having this problem - but, what directories do you have under c:\program files\java ?

Kerri Shotts

Aug 31, 2015, 6:27:47 PM8/31/15
to phonegap
echo %PATH%

Make sure the %JAVA_HOME%/bin is in your path.

bedis mariam

Sep 1, 2015, 5:01:53 AM9/1/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
finayly i resolve a problem
thx for all :)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Jesse Monroy

Sep 1, 2015, 4:20:19 PM9/1/15
to phonegap
Can you let us know how you resolved the problem? so that it can be of help to others.

Jesse

bedis mariam

Sep 2, 2015, 6:59:20 AM9/2/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com