Android Application does not work if installed from .apk file while run from Eclipse is working fine

ThermoFisherScientific India

Dec 1, 2016, 11:48:35 PM12/1/16
to phonegap

We are using cordova 5.2.2 for android devices.Application is running fine, if run from Eclipse(Development Mode) but once installed using apk file then we are unable to call web service from Few devices(SAMSUNG galaxy Note 5) and unable get geo-location.

Background: Application have used geo-location-plugin. Please suggest any solution.

Thanks Abid

Rob Willett

Dec 2, 2016, 1:36:23 AM12/2/16
to phon...@googlegroups.com
We had a similar issue and it turned out to be that the certificates, specifically the intermediate certificates, were not installed correctly. It worked directly but not when the app was downloaded.

See here

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Rob Willett

Dec 2, 2016, 1:37:37 AM12/2/16
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Also you need to read the main page on this group about how to post requests for help. It helps to provide a lot more information.

See here