How to make an application being the presentation?

Krzysztof B

Nov 20, 2016, 7:22:05 PM11/20/16
to phonegap

Hi,

I'm not a very experienced developer of mobile applications, but I would like to do for an organization application consisting of 30-40 animated slides.

The application will not have any interaction with phone modules or external sites.

It will be a simple menu with 3 positions, which will carry to a specific slide. Some of the slides will be one graphic file and some will have several animated objects.
The only requirement is a nice look, quick action and "smooth" animations.

I would like to create this using PhoneGap / Cordova, but I do not know which technologies, frameworks, and libraries should I use to effect was satisfactory.

What do you propose?

Thank you very much in advance.

Steve Husting

Nov 21, 2016, 10:35:17 AM11/21/16
to phonegap
This will be an easy app to create if you already know HMTL and CSS. If you don't, find a college student who does.

Warning: due to the simple nature of this app, it probably won't be accepted into the Apple App Store, perhaps even Google Play and Amazon will reject it.

If it is not for a store for sale, and you want to pursue this anyway, then look into the many slideshow scripts online.

Helpful articles for you:
https://iphonedevlog.wordpress.com/explanation-of-phonegapcordova-for-the-layman/
https://iphonedevlog.wordpress.com/which-programming-language-should-i-learn-to-make-apps/