Is there phonegap desktop studio ? for building apps ?

Meiry

Aug 30, 2015, 7:21:49 AM8/30/15
to phonegap
I was searching for desktop kind of studio for building phonegap apps
all i found those web apps that let me build phonegap app , but i do not what to share my data with third party service and also i need to connect in house services
any way is there any easy desktop phonegap studio ?
for placing UI and do as much less code as possible ?

Michael Jones

Aug 30, 2015, 1:03:13 PM8/30/15
to phonegap
Not just for PhoneGap but I have been using Brackets and love  it especially for phoneGap. As I code I can test my app and it changes automatically in almost real time. Super fast fro development and has some great plugins.