Adnetwork, ads, for windows phone 8.1 and 10 universal with phonegap / cordova

Cesar Gonzalez Liñan

May 26, 2016, 11:42:39 AM5/26/16
to phonegap
I would like to know if someone know how add different advertising in an app of windows phone universal, do it with phonegap. At this moment I'm working with Microsof Advertising, but the fill rate and eCPM are really low(15% and 0.32Euros approx.). I was looking for another ways and for the moment i dind't do to use another one, Admob doesn't work on universal apps, and I try others(Smaato and AdMediator), but i find that the SDK doesn't work for a Javascript project.

If someone have some experience with the implementation of another AdNetwork it will be helpfull.

Rob Fine

Jun 30, 2016, 10:47:06 PM6/30/16
to phonegap
I've been able to get Smaato working when I build locally (phonegapbuild doesn't work), but the payouts are ridiculously lower than the numbers I'm seeing with AdMob on iOS and Android.