PhoneGap Desktop (v0.3.5) 500 error loading cordova_plugins.js

Rebecca Hilton

Oct 21, 2016, 11:16:51 PM10/21/16
to phonegap
I've been playing around with phone gap for a couple of months but have never been able to get the plugins to work.  I'm using the desktop app v0.3.5.  I have put the plugins in my config.xml and I see them when i do a phonegap build. However I can't get any of them to actually work.  I think its related to the 500 error when the cordova_plugins.js file tries to be loaded.  I saw on stackoverflow someone mentioned a similar problem and there wasn't any response.  I also saw some comments on the adobe forum but it sounded like it was addressed with the version of the cli I'm using but I'm still having the problem.

PhoneGap (iOS / Android / Windows)
cli-6.3.0 (4.2.0 / 5.2.1 / 4.4.1)

Any help?

Olivia Watkins

Dec 21, 2016, 2:29:48 PM12/21/16
to phonegap
I have a similar problem.  I am using PhoneGap Desktop version v0.4.2.  Did anyone ever find a solution?