[Help][Start with PhoneGap]

Lahoucine MOUDNI

Sep 30, 2010, 1:16:13 PM9/30/10
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Im totally new to PhoneGap framework. I want start developping mobile
Apps with PhoneGap especially iPhone apps, Im running windows XP OS
,well i downloaded PhoneGap 0.9.1 but then i dont know what do or what
to run so i can start developping apps for iPhone.
what i need is concise instructions to follow to install tools needed
in order to start developping with PhoneGap.

Thanks for you all, waiting for your help.
Lahoucine

Simon MacDonald

Sep 30, 2010, 1:30:22 PM9/30/10
to phonegap
Hi,

Your first problem is you won't be able to develop iPhone apps unless you have a Mac as Xcode only runs on a Mac.  For instructions on getting started try the wiki at:

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

Simon MacDonald

Sep 30, 2010, 1:36:55 PM9/30/10
to phonegap
Android can be developed on Mac, PC or Linux.  Blackberry tools were only available on PC until yesterday where they were released on the Mac.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Lahoucine MOUDNI <l.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot for your answer. I wonder is if its the same for
BlackBerry and Android apps ?

Thanks
2010/9/30 Simon MacDonald <simon.m...@gmail.com>:
--
Bonjour,

Voici ci-joint mon CV et la lettre de motivation.
Cordialement.

Lahoucine MOUDNI
Ingénieur d'état en informatique
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique et d'Analyse des Systèmes
(ENSIAS) Rabat
(+212) 671832124
Email : l.mo...@gmail.com

Lahoucine MOUDNI

Lahoucine MOUDNI

Sep 30, 2010, 1:40:27 PM9/30/10
to Simon MacDonald, phonegap
Thanks simon for your help ,helpfull informations giving me a push forward.