Audio not working in phonegap app?

John Livingston

May 20, 2016, 1:38:04 AM5/20/16
to phonegap
Hi, Greetings.

I am creating a radio app which plays multiple radio in one app.the app has network information plugin, admob and whitelist plugin.. Network plugin gives an alert when the app goes offline..

I am using html5 audio tag to play mp3 files... The problem is when i switch on network or wifi connection before opening the app, audio file is playing and the app is working as expected, But when i switch on network or wifi connection while using the app(radio page) audio file is not playng...

any solution to make this work... because some users may switch on network or wifi after opening the app..

so, how to play the audio after switching on network connection while accessing the radio page(where audio tag is embedded)???

You can download the source code here....
http://sonsofthunderstudio.in/radios.zip

Kerri Shotts

May 22, 2016, 10:01:31 AM5/22/16
to phonegap