CocoaPods Support

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Carlos Lawton

未讀,
2016年7月29日 上午10:28:292016/7/29
收件者:phonegap
I recently created a plugin that allows you to define and manage CocoaPods dependencies from a project's config.xml or a plugin's plugin.xml. Let me know what you think. cordova-plugin-cocoapod-support

Simon MacDonald

未讀,
2016年7月29日 上午10:44:502016/7/29
收件者:phonegap
Hey Carlos,

Awesome job and thanks for your support of PhoneGap/Cordova. Usage of
CocoaPods in a PhoneGap/Cordova project is an open issue on JIRA
[CB-9825] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9825 and we've had
some people working on it for a couple of months now. It's getting
really near completion and you can check out the work at
https://github.com/juliascript/cordova-ios/tree/CB-9825.

We've really love your input on the way we've implemented things and
if you can help out testing in away way that would be fantastic.
Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
> --
>
> For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com