apache cordova browser compability

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Олег Сидоров

未读,
2016年4月26日 12:11:112016/4/26
收件人 phonegap
Hi, all!

I have such a problem. My cordova app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.aviatur.aviatourapp) does not work work fine at some devices. To my mind, this happens in cases, when there is no default android browser on device, but specific one instead. Application now works with no errors on several devices with default OS, but on Xiaomi MIUI and Samsung TouchWIZ(last edition) my application makes "freeze". Cordova version is 6.1.1 In older releases of application I paid no attention to the problem, so I don`t know if the problem concerns them too. What can I do so?
...Sorry, my English is poor!

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios

未读,
2016年4月26日 12:28:182016/4/26
收件人 phon...@googlegroups.com

Actually, your English is not bad at all. I had no problem understanding you.

So you're saying that you have some Android devices that don't ship with a browser at all?

It shouldn't matter; Cordova uses a WebView component which is part of the Android OS. At least I don't think it should matter.

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Lobos Studios | Phone: 877.919.4WEB | LobosStudios.com | Facebook.com/LobosStudios | @LobosStudios
Web Development - Mobile Development - Helpdesk/Tech Support - Computer Sales & Service
Acer Authorized Reseller - Computers, Windows and Android Tablets, Accessories

Steve Sobol - CEO, Senior Developer and Server Jockey
st...@LobosStudios.com

Kerri Shotts

未读,
2016年4月26日 13:24:202016/4/26
收件人 phonegap
My suggestion would be to use the Crosswalk plugin: https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview

You'll have a larger APK and install footprint, but the consistent Chrome environment is, IMO, more than worth it. I can't guarantee it will solve your particular problem, but it's basically "drop-in", so it shouldn't hurt to give it a whirl.

That said, if you can get device logs from those who are seeing your app freeze, that would also be helpful if installing Crosswalk doesn't help. There might be something in those logs that would indicate the issue.

Hope that helps!

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 11:11:11 AM UTC-5, Олег Сидоров wrote:
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子