trackingapp for phonegap (php,mysql and ajax)

瀏覽次數:40 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Deepa Deshpande

未讀,
2017年7月6日 上午11:39:182017/7/6
收件者:phonegap
hello all,

iam learning phonegap, i have created tracking app for my apllication.
1)basically what i did is i have stored lat and long in database and displaying it on map.

2)second thing i am updating lat and long from database every 5sec

so my question i have 3 files
a) index.php  (for users)

b)location.php and index.html(for suppliers)

i want only index.php file for users to see,i.e,displaying map and updating position with multiple markers in phonegap

kindly please  suggest me how it is done in phonegap?

thanks in advance

Rob Willett

未讀,
2017年7月6日 中午12:14:242017/7/6
收件者:phonegap
You cannot run php files on cordova. Php is a server side technology.

If you are looking for help on php, this is not the group.

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

johnwargo

未讀,
2017年7月7日 下午1:46:132017/7/7
收件者:phonegap
I've published a pretty thorough description of why you can't use php files in a Cordova/PhoneGap app at http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=2481899. Describes how you migrate the app into something Cordova apps can run.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息