Local JQuery Files

Homer72

Jul 27, 2016, 12:09:30 AM7/27/16
to phonegap
It's been about a year since I've really worked with my code. So I go in and change to the newest JQuery. I want it local in the app so I download the files and put them in. It won't work. I use the links and it works. I downloaded the files put everything in the same folder, made sure names were correct, order correct, everything local files will not work. I'm guessing it has something to do with the loading of the js files from links vs locally. I see many warrings and a couple errors from the JQuery css when loaded locally. My research has come up with timing of the load but how can I handle this, I want these files stored locally. Any ideas or anyone know what to do?

Steve Husting

Jul 27, 2016, 11:02:14 AM7/27/16
to phonegap
This is not a PhoneGap or Cordova question. Just turn on your Developer tools and deal with all the errors.

StefDelDestino

Jul 27, 2016, 11:35:12 AM7/27/16
to phonegap
I am not too sure to understand your question but here is my code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="cordova.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="./scripts/library/jquery-3.1.0.min.js"></script>
And I add only the jquery-3.1.0.min.js in the file located in "scripts" called "library".