Twilio Video + Cordova + Telerik Webview, anyone?

Alexander Pritchard

Nov 21, 2016, 4:31:05 PM11/21/16
to phonegap
Has anyone tried integrating Twilio's video API with Cordova?  I have it working in Android just fine, but it's failing for iOS with a generic "Open failed" message after trying to connect to a wss:// endpoint.  iosrtc (for WebRTC) and media capture plugins are installed.  Using the JavaScript SDK for Twilio Video (so not a plugin).

I have reached out to the Twilio community for support, but have not gotten any responses so far.  I am hoping others have gone down this path and may be willing to help.

Kerri Shotts

Nov 22, 2016, 11:14:31 AM11/22/16
to phonegap
My guess is your CSP (content security policy) meta tag in your index.html file. What's that look like?