build PhoneGap project

Mahmoud elbaz

Apr 27, 2015, 10:48:28 AM4/27/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
i have just build a mobile app using html , jquery  ....... i want a phoneGap project that i put my index.html and other folders in .... so that i could run it on android studio
...... thx in advance

Rob Willett

Apr 27, 2015, 11:35:09 AM4/27/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
It's not clear what you want. I *think* you have something built using jquery and you want to incorporate that into a phone gap project.

If so then simply use the starter phone gap project. Look for the index.html file and the associated JavaScript files and work from there.

You may need additional plugins but only you know that.

On Monday, 27 April 2015, Mahmoud elbaz <dev.mahm...@gmail.com> wrote:
i have just build a mobile app using html , jquery  ....... i want a phoneGap project that i put my index.html and other folders in .... so that i could run it on android studio
...... thx in advance

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Mahmoud elbaz

Rob Willett

Apr 28, 2015, 6:07:55 AM4/28/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
You can download the starter app from here

and use that.

If you want something more interesting, thats a lot more valuable to you, go here

Starting with one of the Ionic ones such as the sidemenu is very, very useful and it works out of the box on Android and iOS.

Setting these up should take no more than 15 mins and you have a working app.

Rob

Mahmoud elbaz