How to reinitialise a controller after going thrugh child pages

Luiza Ioana

Mar 27, 2017, 10:19:01 AM3/27/17
to phonegap
Hello, I have a question. Let's say you navigete in the app, going in the main tab -> child tab, etc . then you click on a different tab page, but when you go back , the problem is that you don't go in the main tab, but in the child, fro where you left. How to make it to go in main tab when you click on that tab ?

For example, you have a Feedback page (tab/feedback), that goes into page tab/feedback/finished after, where is an okay button that goes after to anothen page (tab/feedbaks_given). when you go on the tab/feedback page again, it dosen't show you the tab/feedback, but the tab/feedvack/finished (the child page ffrom where you left ) . How an I solve this?

Kerri Shotts

Mar 27, 2017, 11:02:38 AM3/27/17
to phonegap
You posted this to Cordova's slack channel and were directed to Ionic's slack for help. Were they unable to assist?