Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Rob Willett

no leída,
21 sept 2017, 4:14:4421/9/17
a phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just wondered if anybody has taken the plunge and upgraded to Xcode 9. I always get nervous doing these sort of upgrades.

Rob

Kerri Shotts

no leída,
21 sept 2017, 8:45:2521/9/17
a phonegap
I'd suggest holding off until the next cordova-ios release, personally. Should be coming shortly.

Rob Willett

no leída,
22 sept 2017, 9:52:1022/9/17
a phon...@googlegroups.com
Kerri,

Hi. This is always the perennial problem with compilers and libraries and how far we can wait. Personally speaking, I'd not bother but we do need to look at IOS11 as we *think* it breask some plugins we use.

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

jcesarmobile

no leída,
22 sept 2017, 18:35:0222/9/17
a phonegap
Which plugins? I've not seen any reports about core plugins broken or not working on iOS 11.

I've plenty of Xcode versions installed, Xcode 9 is one of them. I didn't notice anything broken, but I didn't test that much

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 4:14:44 AM UTC-4, Rob Willett wrote:
Hi,

Just wondered if anybody has taken the plunge and upgraded to Xcode 9. I always get nervous doing these sort of upgrades.

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Rob Willett

no leída,
23 sept 2017, 3:51:1023/9/17
a phonegap
The local notifications plugin from Katzer appears to have problems with IOS11. I help moderate the board Sebastien uses. He's been rewriting the code since iOS 10 as that broke stuff as well. It may well be that the fix for ios10 solved ios11 but that fix is somew,ay

There are lots of forks of the original notifications plugin which doesn't help either.

If your Xcode  upgrade has worked then we'll upgrade as well.

Thanks

Rob

Responder a todos
Responder al autor