Problem installing phonegap cli

Doc Jump

May 18, 2016, 8:50:39 PM5/18/16
to phonegap
Hello. Following the online phonegap documentation, I attempted to install the Phonegap CLI. I did the following:

npm install -g phonegap@latest

It appeared to work but then again how would I know?

I then entered "phonegap", which yielded the following error:

Module.js:128
+throw error
Error: Cannot find module "cordova-lib".

Any ideas what could be causing this? Thanks.

Kerri Shotts

May 22, 2016, 9:53:39 AM5/22/16
to phonegap
Can you post the entire output of the install command?

What version of Node & NPM are you using? What operating system are you using for development. Also, try installing Cordova and see if you have a similar problem (npm install -g cordova)

Родион Борисов

Aug 19, 2016, 1:44:43 AM8/19/16
to phonegap

Kerri Shotts

Aug 19, 2016, 2:53:09 PM8/19/16
to phonegap
Next time you might want to include something in the body of your message; attachments without any context look really suspicious.

What have you tried on your end to fix the problem? Have you uninstalled and re-installed? Have you cleaned npm's cache?