Color status bar Lollipop Phonegap

Robin26

Apr 15, 2015, 6:45:46 PM4/15/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

My name is Robin. I'm a french student and I've been working on phonegap projects for some months.

I'm using the application AIDE Android to compile my apps. Now I have a problem, I want to change the status color of my app on Lollipop. But I don't know what upgrade in my app, after compilation.

That's why I'm here. Need help please.

:-)

Jesse Monroy

Apr 25, 2015, 10:38:25 PM4/25/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
What is AIDE? Do you mean IDE?
If so, how and where do you want to change the color?

Jesse

Robin26

Apr 26, 2015, 2:46:45 PM4/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hello

AIDE is an Adobe application for Android to create an app using web site files.
Indeed the app opens a webview in the new app and you show your local web site created in Html css js.
So it seems to be a real native app writted in java but it is a web app included in the native app with a view web. I hope you understand what I mean.

I find this in order to change the color in native java :

Window window = activity.getWindow();
window.addFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_DRAWS_SYSTEM_BAR_BACKGROUNDS);
window.clearFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_TRANSLUCENT_STATUS);
window.setStatusBarColor(activity.getResources().getColor(R.color.example_color));

I'm able to include a plugin java in my project but I don't know where write this java code...

Thank you a lot !

Regards

Jesse Monroy

Apr 30, 2015, 8:25:44 PM4/30/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
@Robin26,
Your English is much better. Thank you for taking time.

If AIDE is an IDE, it is just like any other IDE. It is just a matter of finding the right pieces to change.

If you want change the color of the text, it is just like change the color in a webpage.

You can do this one of two way, (1)change the element style or (2)change the CSS to the element

1) element style

2) change the CSS

#myspan {text-color:red}

Does this help?