Unable to use Bootstrap accordion on ios 10.3.2 using cordova

mad pop

Jun 8, 2017, 2:01:17 AM6/8/17
to phonegap

Im facing a strange problem till yesterday my accordion code used to work in both android and as well as in Ios to but strangely today The accordion not working in ios.The Below is my fiddle Link

in the first image u see i used to get data in android and showing table also

now in the second image i able to get the data but i unable to get the accordion open till yesterday it worked fine with Ios but after IOS 10.3.2 update after that it is not working

and in safari browser it is working fine.