windowSoftInputMode not working in Android 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 with PhoneGap 2.9.0?

瀏覽次數:915 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

dtre...@gmail.com

未讀,
2013年7月17日 下午5:29:042013/7/17
收件者:phon...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am testing out PhoneGap 2.9.0 in the Android emulator (using Intel's x86 images), and I am seeing the issue that the android:windowSoftInputMode setting is not having an effect.  By default, the setting is set to "adjustPan" in the generated project, but when I actually focus a text <input>, the soft keyboard appears on top of the app, but does not pan the main window, and the <input> is usually hidden beneath the keyboard as a result.

I am seeing this problem in Android 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 emulator.  In Android 4.0.3 emulator, the app pans as expected.

The strange thing is that if I load the www/ files in the Browser and focus the <input>, then the window is resized to fit the soft keyboard like normal.  This seems to imply that android:windowSoftInputMode works fine in the emulator, but there is some issue in PhoneGap that is preventing it from working.

Is this a bug?

Daniel

dtre...@gmail.com

未讀,