api.js

Doc Jump

Jul 7, 2017, 2:40:24 PM7/7/17
to phonegap
Hello. Anyone know how to fix this error: "Error: Your android platform does not have api.js"? This error popped up on a new Win 10 pc. It appears when I attempt to compile a phonegap project with "cordova build" from inside the project folder as usual.  I've been using Win XP with no problem and no copy of api.js anywhere!. On the Win 10 pc where this error occurs , I'm running Cordova-version 7.0.1 and Android 6.x.x.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks, George

Doc Jump

Jul 7, 2017, 3:22:15 PM7/7/17
to phonegap
Resolved this issue by ensuring that Android version is 6+.

Doc Jump

Jul 13, 2017, 8:22:48 PM7/13/17
to phonegap
I was wrong. The 6.x.x version of Android does not eliminate this error. So it is still an out standing issue.