Implement Retry feature in Cordova

bruno.f...@bibright.com

Jan 20, 2017, 8:17:14 PM1/20/17
to phonegap
Hi,

When I run cordova application and try to connect to one IP that don't exists, appear one window, with two options: Close and Retry. However the Retry option doesn't work as I wish, just redirect for the initial status, when the app runs. I want that sabe the last fields filled and retry connect to the IP specified. How I can change this mechanism?

Kerri Shotts

Jan 20, 2017, 9:01:41 PM1/20/17
to phonegap
Please be more specific as to what you need. What exactly are you trying to do, what code are you using that triggers the issue, etc. Please see the welcome text for important information that we need.