View Scrolls past end of page on Android 5.0+

chris....@tee2.org

Jan 13, 2017, 3:00:54 PM1/13/17
to phonegap, scott coleman
Tools Used
Cordova 6.4.0
JQuery Mobile 1.1.0
JQuery 1.7.2
Android 5.0+

I am currently working on a UI issue regarding one of our apps, The bug Only appears on android 5.0 and above and does not appear on our IOS version or on any versions of android before 5.0. The issue we are seeing is we are able to scroll a fair amount past the Submit button on our questionnaire page only when we are on android 5.0 and up. On any other version of android and IOS the scrolling stops at the bottom of the page. Attached is a picture showing me scrolling past the end of the page on my Pixel which is running android 7.0.

Is this a known issue with the library versions i'm using  and the version of android's web view post 5.0, or is it another issue?

Thanks

Bug.png

Jimboidaho

Jan 14, 2017, 12:10:11 PM1/14/17
to phonegap, scott....@tee2.org
Your JQM is way outdated. You need to be using 1.4.5. There were many problems fixed in the newer version.