Content Resize issue with WkWebview

tushar.ve...@bidchat.com

Dec 6, 2016, 11:49:40 AM12/6/16
to phonegap

I am using WKWebviewPlugin

It works fine with iOS 10. However in iOS if I rotate the device to landscape mode and then revert to portrait mode again the size of the content remains small.

Any ideas how can I handle this?

Ketan Aghera

Dec 6, 2016, 1:29:00 PM12/6/16
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Thanks:
Ketan Patel

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Professional Development: Please join us...
Networking for Success  (Aug 10, 2016 - webinar)
Building a Collaborative Culture  (Sept 14, 2016 - webinar)

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify us immediately. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.
Copyright (c) 2016  108 ideaspace inc.

tushar.ve...@bidchat.com

Dec 7, 2016, 2:06:19 AM12/7/16
to phonegap
Thanks Ketan,

But that did not help.

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 11:59:00 PM UTC+5:30, Ketan Aghera wrote:

Thanks:
Ketan Patel

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:20 PM, <tushar.ve...@bidchat.com> wrote:

I am using WKWebviewPlugin

It works fine with iOS 10. However in iOS if I rotate the device to landscape mode and then revert to portrait mode again the size of the content remains small.

Any ideas how can I handle this?

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

tushar.ve...@bidchat.com

Dec 7, 2016, 3:47:01 AM12/7/16
to phonegap
Adding an attachment for reference.