Interface with native android and iOS functions

Tonylee Tonylee

Mar 27, 2015, 10:13:02 PM3/27/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to develop an app that will work on both platform Android and iOS and I'm wondering if I could get with PhoneGap the metadata from iOS player and Android Player? Right now to get these informations I'm using either IOS API or Android API but I would like to speed up my developpment using your framework.

Also is that possible with your framwork to get GPS informations on both platform?

Thanks.

mharr

Mar 28, 2015, 11:47:31 AM3/28/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Anything available on the mobile device API can be available in PhoneGap app.  If the webview browser does not provide it, a PhoneGap plugin can (see http://plugins.cordova.io/#/).  There are a number of media plugins, so I would suspect what you are looking for is there; if not, write can your own.

GPS information is available using the Geolocation plugin (http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/org.apache.cordova.geolocation)