IOS 9 html file select

ken

Sep 18, 2015, 12:47:43 PM9/18/15
to phonegap
Hi i was wondering if any one had a problem with IOS9 html file select, it seems to be working in safari, however when i run it through the phone-gap built app, it shows only a cancel bar which is not able to be selected and will not go away until you close the app and re launch.

jcesarmobile

Sep 18, 2015, 6:50:25 PM9/18/15
to phonegap
You mean input type file? I just tested on an iPod touch with iOS 9 GM and it worked
Are you testing the GM or the final version? device?

Nuno R.

Sep 22, 2015, 1:16:11 PM9/22/15
to phonegap
Yes, i've the same behvaior. iPhone 5c with iOS9.

ken

Sep 28, 2015, 12:22:52 PM9/28/15
to phonegap
Do you know why this is so, and or how to fix it? Also are there any better plugins for multi image selection, the current plugin is outdated looking for that is the reason i rather use the built in html file select which now does not work... thanks

ken

Sep 28, 2015, 12:29:29 PM9/28/15
to phonegap
Tested it on my iphone 6 with ios9 privately uploaded directly to my phone after being built with Cordova what i am getting is a cancel button that is only visible not clickable in the center of the screen almost as if its not being rendered completely, i am useing it for the specific reason of uploading multi images useing the html multi file select, not sure if there is a better plugin available the one i found looks dated thus is used the built in html one that is currently not working. Thanks

jcesarmobile

Sep 29, 2015, 3:53:53 AM9/29/15
to phonegap
Can you provide more details? like cordova CLI version, cordova ios version, node version, npm version, xcode version
I've just tested again, in other computer and other device (iphone 6 this time), and it's working fine.

Essam Khaled

Sep 29, 2015, 11:32:51 AM9/29/15
to phonegap
@ken did you fix it ??
i have the same problem and i couldn't fix it.

ken

Sep 30, 2015, 9:18:26 AM9/30/15
to phonegap
No not sure at all what it could be, i feel like its a glitch with ios9 :/

ken

Sep 30, 2015, 9:21:03 AM9/30/15
to phonegap
cli-5.2.0 and im testing it directly on my iphone6, i also am using adobe build to produce the app not that it should effect anything.

jcesarmobile

Sep 30, 2015, 5:14:55 PM9/30/15
to phonegap
Can you please tell me every version of everything I asked for?