PhoneRTC plugin IOS build issues in PhoneGap

Rodney Workman

Nov 23, 2015, 2:00:40 PM11/23/15
to phonegap

The problem is the plugin has build errors(attached) on the IOS side I cannot overcome.  The plugin is called PhontRTC.  There is a link to that git below.  I believe my problem has something to do with the bridging header but I don't know what. I found a git issue referenced below which stated to make sure the bridging-Header is correct. I am not sure how to do that.

https://github.com/cowbell/cordova-plugin-geofence/issues/31

The plugin [PhoneRTC] I am using has complileswift errors in PhoneGap.  The full error log was attached.  I believe the errors are caused because PhoneGap is not referencing my bridging header.

https://github.com/alongubkin/phonertc/wiki/Installation

The link above is the plugin I am trying to utilize.  The install instruction reference making some changes to the plugin xcode project file.  I have done that as instructed.  The more I play with this I see no evidence that PhoneGap is using that xcode project file.  I deleted the xcdoe project file and I received the exact same errors in the log.

The main goal I am after is getting this plugin to compile, any help or suggestions appreciated.  Beyond that I would really like to know what the platform xcode project has to do with the PhoneGap build process if anything.  When does PhoneGap build consume the Bridging-Header file?

PhoneGap IOS Build Log.txt

Jesse Monroy

Nov 25, 2015, 12:28:03 AM11/25/15
to phonegap
You are likely reading the wrong documentation.

Read #1 of Top Mistakes by Developers new to Cordova/Phonegap

I can tell you config.xml  has mistakes.
Are you using Cordova/Phonegap CLI or the Phonegag Build (Cloud service)?

Jesse