Keyboard covering forms in Android app

david....@fzi.de

Apr 17, 2014, 5:16:04 AM4/17/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I have a PhoneGap app with lots of forms, since the objective of the app is mostly to provide a nice user interface to a database. However, whenever the user tries to edit an input field that is close to the bottom, the Android keyboard will pop up and cover the field, so that the user cannot see what he/she is writing.

Do you know if there is a workaround for this? Has anyone come across this issue on their apps?

Regards,
David Martín.

Steve Husting

Jul 12, 2014, 1:23:36 PM7/12/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I have just run into this problem in my Android build. Funny how I never had it for the last 10 versions. Anyone here who once had this problem have an answers toward fixing this? Works fine on the iOS build

Environment:
OS X 10.9.4 on 2011 13" MacBook Pro
Cordova 3.5.0
Nexus 7