Can No Longer Open Files on Android 4.4

Tom Bell

Apr 23, 2014, 6:42:28 AM4/23/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
With the recent changes to the File and File Transfer plugins around the URL crap. I can no longer open files on Android 4.4 natively, worked prior to 1.0 of the file plugin changes without my application crashing.

This code works 100% of the time on iOS, Android 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3, however crashes every time on 4.4

Ultimately the API was fine as it was I don't know why people felt the need to change it and BREAK everyones existing applications. I am getting really annoyed with every upgrade to the minor point release Cordova breaks something that was working perfectly.

Has anyone got the new file/file transfer APis working consistently on Android and iOS?