Unable to get http response : Java script Ajax call: ISO 10.3.2

ThermoFisherScientific India

Jul 5, 2017, 3:39:32 AM7/5/17
to phonegap

We are unable to get http response while calling  javascript AJAX(GET) from iPhone 5 with IOS 10.3.2  but it was working older IOS version.

We have checked both Wi-Fi and Mobile Data nework. Can you please suggest any solution, is there any kind of config issue.

mharr

Jul 5, 2017, 11:23:05 AM7/5/17
to phonegap
I'm not sure of the version, but at some point iOS now requires all http calls to external servers to use TLS (HTTPS).  Does your webserver have HTTPS configured?

Rob Willett

Jul 5, 2017, 5:41:49 PM7/5/17
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I think IOS 9 forced people to use https for just about all http calls. There are ways around this, Amazon for instance had issues, but basically you should now be using https.

This means you need to get whitelists and content security policy working. I recall there is something on the home page of this group.

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.