PhoneGap push-notification initial example project

Pietra Development

Jan 6, 2017, 1:08:24 PM1/6/17
to phonegap
Hi everyone!

I'm starting to programming with Phonegap. I have some issues with push notification. In fact, I only try to make the example project of Phonegap works.

It's always the same. When I send the push notification like the docs says (here is the link to that manual), the error message is:

body: {"statusCode":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":"An internal server error occurred"}

Some context for you:

Dato

Detalle

PC OSWindows 8.1 x64
SmartphoneLG G4 corriendo Android 6.0
Node.js version7.0.3

I hope Your experience help me one more time.

Thanks in advance!

Rob Willett

Jan 6, 2017, 1:46:31 PM1/6/17
to phon...@googlegroups.com
This is not the PhoneGap forum (in spite of the title), you need to address the Adobe Phonegap forum for this.

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Simon MacDonald

Jan 6, 2017, 1:53:09 PM1/6/17
to phonegap
Yeah, please open a discussion on https://forums.adobe.com/community/phonegap and try and tag me as that's my area.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 1:45 PM, 'Rob Willett' via phonegap <phon...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
This is not the PhoneGap forum (in spite of the title), you need to address the Adobe Phonegap forum for this.

Rob

Rob Willett

Jan 6, 2017, 1:56:29 PM1/6/17
to phon...@googlegroups.com