How to import cordova project in eclipse?

Deepanshi Gupta

Jul 28, 2015, 4:53:26 AM7/28/15
to phonegap
Hi, I have installed node.js and install cordova but when I open my eclipse and go to file > Import > Android Existing Project and select My project say "hello" then it fetches two projects one is "hello"  project and another one is "hello CordovaLib". I copied both into workspace but both gives me error. When I go to "properties > android" of "hello" and when tried to add library "hello CordovaLib"  but it does not show "hello CordovaLib"  option. What should I do to make my project work?

jcesarmobile

Jul 28, 2015, 5:51:04 AM7/28/15
to phonegap, g.deepa...@gmail.com
I think there is a bug (or maybe it's intended as android studio should be used for android apps) on the project generation that makes incompatible with eclipse, but it should work on android studio.

Anyway, using the CLI you don't need eclipse or android studio at all.

Deepanshi Gupta

Jul 28, 2015, 6:36:17 AM7/28/15
to phonegap, g.deepa...@gmail.com
I want to use eclipse for my project.

Steve Husting

Jul 28, 2015, 11:10:46 AM7/28/15
to phonegap, g.deepa...@gmail.com
Here's an old article I wrote on how I integrated a PG project with Eclipse. See if it works for you:
https://iphonedevlog.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/cordova-phonegap-2-7-0-in-windows-with-eclipse/

Deepanshi Gupta

Jul 29, 2015, 1:07:19 AM7/29/15
to phonegap, g.deepa...@gmail.com
Hi, I am getting an error during run of "cordova build". I am attaching scrrenshot with it.

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 2:23:26 PM UTC+5:30, Deepanshi Gupta wrote:
Screenshot_1.png