phonegap

Vidya Coffee

Jul 16, 2016, 3:53:21 PM7/16/16
to phonegap
dear friends,

am new to phonegap i just need clarification that
1) is it possible to build e-commerce app using phonegap?
2) how to reduce size of the apk which has build using phonegap ?

thanks in advance.

Rob Willett

Jul 16, 2016, 3:57:37 PM7/16/16
to phonegap
1. Yes. Though there is zero information in your email about what you specifically want to do. It tends to help if you stayed your needs.

2. Since we have no idea what your app is or what the size of it is or what you want to reduce it to its impossible to say. I'm pretty sure we could take a few bytes out here or there but your question needs significantly more information.

Rob

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Steve Husting

Jul 18, 2016, 10:42:54 AM7/18/16
to phonegap
How much experience do you have with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript? These are pretty basic questions you are asking. The first question suggests that you may not know how PhoneGap works though. These articles will get you up to speed:

https://iphonedevlog.wordpress.com/explanation-of-phonegapcordova-for-the-layman/
https://iphonedevlog.wordpress.com/which-programming-language-should-i-learn-to-make-apps/

Regards,
Steve