problem des impot des images sur android apres la conversion de phone gap

Abderrahmen Krayem

Oct 5, 2015, 4:48:17 PM10/5/15
to phonegap
j'ai travaille avec phone gap ou je convertit un sit web traite sous html5,css3 et js. le problem est que aprés la conversion les images n'affiche pas.
priere des m'aidez svp

Kerri Shotts

Oct 5, 2015, 5:00:13 PM10/5/15
to phonegap
Please read the welcome message for this group; you've not provided nearly enough information for any of us to help.

Rob Willett

Oct 5, 2015, 5:04:40 PM10/5/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
My schoolboy French is just about up to this.

1. You will get more help if you write in English. We understand not everybody speaks English as their first language, but even a poor translation opens your problem up to more people.

2. Even with my schoolboy French, it is clear that you need to provide a lot more information if you need help.

All I think you are saying is that you have had a problem with converting a website address and it doesn't work.

Define doesn't work, provide some code samples, some example of what should work etc.

There's simply nothing to go on here.

Rob

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Abderrahmen Krayem <abderrah...@gmail.com> wrote:
j'ai travaille avec phone gap ou je convertit un sit web traite sous html5,css3 et js. le problem est que aprés la conversion les images n'affiche pas.
priere des m'aidez svp

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.