Is there a video merge/join plugin/package for cordova

CorBob

Aug 14, 2017, 11:29:02 AM8/14/17
to phonegap
Hi All, i'm new to cordova, need a bit help :-)

I'm trying to build an app that can merge/join 2 videos together, I'm working on android currently so
the videos are in mp4 format.

I've looked around a bit, and haven't found anything that can do this.

Anyone knows that if there's something out there I can use to do video merge/join? I can try to merge
videos with remote server too but I don't really know how to do it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any answer :-)

Steve Husting

Aug 15, 2017, 11:04:32 AM8/15/17
to phonegap

b_dutta

Aug 16, 2017, 7:39:04 AM8/16/17
to phonegap
http://www.aconvert.com/video/merge/ might be the answer. Haven't looked at it in detail, but it'd be a web-based mechanism to achieve the same goal. Note, it is not free.. http://www.aconvert.com/api.html

OTOH, if you can develop the backend. I guess it'd be nothing more than RESTful facade for ffmpeg that you spin up on your favourite cloud host.