phonegap + framework7 how to programmtacally set starting page?

Alex

Feb 18, 2018, 9:45:21 PM2/18/18
to phonegap
I have application which on start lets you pick - if are you contributor or user and saves it into local db. After that I want always load the starting page for a contributor or the user. I know you can set <content src="index.html" /> to do it once during build time, but how can I do it programmatically ?

Rob Willett

Feb 19, 2018, 12:05:16 PM2/19/18
to phon...@googlegroups.com
1. Have the page dynamically set itself up as whatever page it needs to be.

2. Use  $state.go() to change the window over.

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 12:14 AM, Alex <elba...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have application which on start lets you pick - if are you contributor or user and saves it into local db. After that I want always load the starting page for a contributor or the user. I know you can set <content src="index.html" /> to do it once during build time, but how can I do it programmatically ?

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.