Forms: Tab or next to get to next entry?

Michael Jones

Aug 31, 2015, 10:19:39 PM8/31/15
to phonegap
When you have a form with multiple entries, and the keyboard covers up half the page, its hard to get to the next entry. I have seen in some android apps that a user can click next to move to the next form entry. Is this possible with iPhone/Android with phone gap?

许亚军

Sep 1, 2015, 12:31:50 AM9/1/15
to phonegap
you should use cordova's keyboard plugin.

在 2015年9月1日星期二 UTC+9上午11:19:39,Michael Jones写道:

Michael Jones

Sep 1, 2015, 1:02:59 AM9/1/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
The only methods I see on it is that it hides and shows the keyboard

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Kerri Shotts

Sep 1, 2015, 3:04:18 PM9/1/15
to phonegap
iOS will display a toolbar above the keyboard with "<" and ">" controls that will permit navigation between fields, and "Done" to dismiss. You can hide this with various plugins, but I don't suggest doing that, since it makes navigation much easier.

You'll still need to avoid the keyboard manually. I've got an example up that does so: http://github.com/kerrishotts/cordova-keyboard-example