Cordova hide and guess card game

Patrick Fokeu

Nov 25, 2015, 10:25:43 AM11/25/15
to phonegap
I am completely new to Cordova and was looking how this could be
leveraged to create an application I need right now.

I have to make a simple game where I show multiple images to the user,
then I hide them by changing face (as with the card games)
 and
ask the user to select the position of a specific image.

Some pointers to sample application would be really helpful.

Thanks

Patrick Fokeu

Nov 26, 2015, 3:21:44 AM11/26/15
to phonegap
UP

jcesarmobile

Nov 26, 2015, 3:40:56 AM11/26/15
to phonegap
we are not here to do you homework or real work, if you are a student, start by learning html, css and javascript, if it's a real job or a project you want to make on your own, learn html, css and javascript or pay someone to create your app.

Patrick Fokeu

Nov 26, 2015, 4:05:24 AM11/26/15
to phonegap
someone else understand what I want?

Jesse Monroy

Nov 27, 2015, 4:24:35 PM11/27/15
to phonegap
Unless you have specific needs there are other forums for this.
This forum is for help developers with issues regarding Cordova and Phonegap
Generally, we help with development issues, and on occasionally with advice on direction.
To my knowledge there are very few "game" developers on this forum.

I recommend Google: html5 games tutorial

Best of Luck
Jesse

Steve Husting

Nov 29, 2015, 9:04:41 PM11/29/15
to phonegap
If I were you, I would go to sitepoint.com and post this request in the JavaScript forum. They may give you pointers. However, if you have no experience with HTML, CSS, or JavaScript, you'll hit a brick wall.

Steve Husting

Kerri Shotts

Nov 30, 2015, 3:15:52 PM11/30/15
to phonegap
Apparently you want us to do your work for you. Not happening! If you encounter a specific issue with PhoneGap later, come back and ask then when we may actually be able to be of more assistance.

Google is your friend. Use it.