PhoneGap Build and Plugins

GR Yannacoulias

Apr 13, 2015, 7:28:31 PM4/13/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone. This my very first post here.  I am wondering if it is possible to include PhoneGap plugins in a web application, which I will upload to the Build service. (not compile using the CLI).

I have built a simple application in PHP, HTML 5, CSS3 and JS, it works well.

 I have uploaded it to Build and installed it on my phone.

Now I would like to try accessing the device's hardware features.  HTML 5 made it easy to call the camera, but I am hoping try something HTML alone would not allow.

After digging through the API Documentation and some other resources, it seems to me that the only way to include a plugin is through the CLI.  Can anyone verify this for me?

Kerri Shotts

Apr 14, 2015, 12:08:04 AM4/14/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Santhosh san

Apr 14, 2015, 2:36:16 AM4/14/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Hello sir,
      I'm santhosh.s am new of the android phonegap framework, so i need one help i don't know how to change the device 'go' button name 'go' to 'next'. please give any idea
  advance thank you.

Jesse Monroy

Apr 25, 2015, 7:50:07 PM4/25/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
@GR Yannacoulias,

If you are asking can you use plugins with PhonegapBuild, Yes.
You upload via ftp and zip files, but using github is much easier.

Jesse

Jesse Monroy

Apr 25, 2015, 7:52:38 PM4/25/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
@santhosh.s,

You are too new to programming and development. You should understand HTML5, CSS and Javascript. If you do not understand those, go learn about them.

Jesse