not working on windows phone

erkin tek

Apr 10, 2015, 5:01:25 PM4/10/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
we made an app working on iphone, android but it is not working on windows phone.
It's 6th hours that I cant even get an error out of phone.

Code is working in the web from internetExplorer 11, not like below image.

Weiner dont respond.

How can I spot the problem, if you know how can I solve?

android phone

windows phone

Jesse Monroy

Apr 11, 2015, 12:09:08 AM4/11/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
You have too many moving parts for 6th hour.
You can start with simplest example, then find your problem.
I don't have Windows experience, maybe someone else.

Jesse

Kerri Shotts

Apr 13, 2015, 11:58:51 PM4/13/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
What version of Windows Phone are you testing on?

Jesse Monroy

Apr 25, 2015, 7:46:42 PM4/25/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I'm not testing on Windows. I don't have a windows phone YET!
Windows is not well supported, YET!
Welcome to mobile embedded programming. ;)

Jesse