Windows Phone 8 Phonegap 3.3.0 Memory Leakage showing images

Satish Ramjee

Apr 17, 2014, 5:35:31 AM4/17/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
We are showing images in a page and loading it from indexeddb store, when we set the img src for say 4 images one at a time the memory usage jumps up - 300k image uses up ~ 30Mb, The memory is never released once we exit that page. Have tried calling

if (typeof (CollectGarbage) == "function") {

                        CollectGarbage();
                    }

But no joy.

Anyone experienced this - memory leaking issue (nokia lumia 625).

regards

Jesse

Apr 17, 2014, 3:55:08 PM4/17/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like it is only related to the DOM.  Can you post a brief example that demonstrates the issue?  You should be able to use the IE10 dev tools and run your identical example there, and find out exactly where the leak is.

@purplecabbage

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

To compile in the cloud, check out build.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

ak...@hifx.co.in

May 6, 2014, 7:52:54 AM5/6/14
to phon...@googlegroups.com