How to get navigation bar height in Cordova/phonegap

Anup Das Gupta

Jan 8, 2017, 12:48:13 PM1/8/17
to phonegap
Hi There,

I am working on a phonegap project. In android I would like to get the height of the navigation bar.How can I achieve this?

Once keyboard is visible, textbox is not visible anymore. Reason is height calculation is done based on screen height minus keyboard height. But the red marked one is the android navigation bar, which is almost same as the height of the textbox and hence textbox is coming behind keyboard. If I can get the height of the navigation bar. I can do adjustment and make textbox visible.