Scroll Screen when keyboard is open Cordova

Anjana Neema

Mar 29, 2017, 2:14:22 PM3/29/17
to phonegap

 have created a Cordova ionic application which has an editor. I have an index.html page. I have one editor.html page. To navigate to the editor page, I have used:

window.open('editor.html')

I have added cordova.js at the top in editor.html. I want to scroll the screen when user enter any TEXT on the editor as it is hiding the data when I'm typing. I have added keyboard plugin. What can I do to make this work? Please see attached image.

meta tags which I have used in index.html:

1bpX7.png

Can Friedhoff

May 5, 2017, 12:42:38 PM5/5/17
to phonegap
I got the same error. if I compile it with cordova though, it works but with phonegap, it doesn't.