Can't contact via PhoneGap Developer Directory

Douglas Squirrel

Jan 26, 2015, 8:16:04 AM1/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hello PhoneGap friends

I am trying to get in touch with a PhoneGap developer via the [Contact me] button on the PhoneGap Developer Directory at http://people.phonegap.com , but always get directed to an error page (http://people.phonegap.com/error). Does anyone know how I contact the maintainers of the directory about this problem?

I have tried Googling and looking for a webmaster using whois; the first gives one old unanswered post to this forum, and the second just appears to be a generic Adobe admin.

Thanks
Douglas Squirrel
VP Technology
Osper

Kerri Shotts

Jan 26, 2015, 10:30:50 AM1/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
When I try, I get a contact form. Is that when you get an error, or do you get one when you try to send a message?

Perhaps it is specific to the individual you are trying to contact? Have you tried on anyone else to see if it is site-wide or developer-specific? That would help the team narrow it down.

Douglas Squirrel

Jan 26, 2015, 12:31:23 PM1/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kerri! Yes, I get the contact form but the button at the bottom of it just gives me the error page. (If you'd like to try, just look me up - I just joined the directory as a test - and try sending me a message.)

I tried multiple individuals always with the same result. I also tried both Safari and Chrome browsers.

Do you or others know whom we could report this to so it can be fixed?

Shazron

Jan 26, 2015, 12:49:11 PM1/26/15
to phonegap
Thanks Douglas,
I've filed an issue.

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group.

Douglas Squirrel

Jan 26, 2015, 4:02:14 PM1/26/15
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shazron!