new in cordova problem with build project

Alessio Varalta

Feb 19, 2016, 4:19:48 PM2/19/16
to phonegap
Hi, I am new in cordova. I have download the sdk tools and the ndk, so in the ~/.bashrc I insert

export ANDROID_HOME="/media/alessio/Windows/home/android-sdk-linux"

export ANDROID_SDK="/media/alessio/Windows/home/android-sdk-linux"

export ANDROID_NDK="/media/alessio/Windows/home/android-ndk"
export ANDROID_PLATFORM_TOOLS="$ANDROID_SDK/platform-tools"
export ANDROID_TOOLS="$ANDROID_SDK/tools"
export PATH="${PATH}:$ANDROID_HOME/tools:$ANDROID_PLATFORM_TOOLS"

Note I use a partition of windows because i have windows and not many spaces in ubuntu. If i go under android sdk/ tools and launch android sdk this work. I have this error when i try cordova build android on a simple project
cordova create hello

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: Error code 1 for command: /home/alessio/Documenti/hello/platforms/android/gradlew with
args: cdvBuildDebug,-b,/home/alessio/Documenti/hello/platforms/android/build.gradle,-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true,-Pandroid.useDeprecatedNdk=true

Kerri Shotts

Feb 22, 2016, 12:15:49 PM2/22/16
to phonegap
Surely there's more to that particular error. Please post the entire error message.

Carlos Castellanos

Jun 25, 2016, 12:36:02 AM6/25/16
to phonegap
I have the same problem, How do you solve it ?