edit uploaded file doesn't get file size or file tempFolder or any other parameters Except file name

Mahmoud Ahmed

Jul 9, 2017, 7:30:30 PM7/9/17
to phonegap
I have html page with form to insert data and images to DB table it works fine but when update images in update form ajax passes only image name without file size or file tempFolder or any other parameters, so the upload fails.
To preview the complete code:
https://gist.github.com/mimo2017/5f5df3b51b8ddbcc6ac06026cd784d61

Kerri Shotts

Jul 10, 2017, 12:14:14 PM7/10/17
to phonegap
Based on your gist, I just see php code. This forum isn't intended to support PHP code (nor can PhoneGap execute PHP code).

Also, please read the welcome text for this group -- there's not enough information to be of assistance in this post, and the welcome text describes what information we need in order to be helpful.